So, I'm back from Rome (I've been back for a little over a week) and settling back in to classes. Tomorrow, we head to Granada (Pomegranate) with the group.
Coming back to Córdoba was rather interesting...we had an early-ish flight out of Pisa on Tuesday morning and decided it would be best to leave Rome in the evening and spend the night in the Pisa airport. Well, it turns out that the Pisa airport COMPLETELY shuts down between the time of the last arrival and 4 AM. So, from 1 AM to 4 AM, we had to hang out outside of the airport. It turned out to be a lot of fun, despite the cold (we dug into our bags and fished out the clean clothes we had left...I even threw my towel on top of my head, and then put my hood up to create a makeshift scarf/hat). Needless to say, I was exhausted when I came back, and ended up sleeping for 16 hours (after staying up for, more or less, 30 hours). It was an amazing trip! So much fun! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment