Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Aula de Informatica

I´m taking advantage of my Universidad de Cordoba e-mail account and using the computer room to surf the web (without the interruption of my finicky computer). The Spanish keyboard is slightly different from the American keyboard, especially since there is an extra key for the ñ right where the semi-colon key should be. Anyway, moving on.

Last Friday, I went to Sevilla with the group. It was nice - not my favorite. The weather was beautiful, so that was a bonus. We saw another cathedral and just chilled in the city. I did enjoy going to the Plaza de España. A bunch of cities have mosaics in the plaza. We definitely went to the Cordoba one to take pictures.

Ok, off to the other computer to print off my boarding pass for ITALY!!!!! Tomorrow, I leave from Sevilla to Pisa. I will update you all on my Semana Santa vacations after Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment