**DISCLAIMER: I HAVE A STRANGE SENSE OF HUMOR AND I AM OFTEN A LITTLE SARCASTIC, SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION. PEOPLE WHO HAVE BACK PROBLEMS, HEART PROBLEMS, MOTION SICKNESS, OR ARE PREGNANT SHOULDN'T RIDE THIS RIDE** :-P
Wow, I have a blog. Yay for me! I have now joined the legions of people around the globe who share their ideas and anecdotes with, sometimes, complete and total strangers. I can force you all (well, not really) to read/listen to the ramblings of my disorganized mind.
What to write about? It's my first post, so I should make it something good. Something deep and pithy with a soupçon of wit and whimsy?
Well, while I muse on what to write in my blog, which will later be used to keep everyone au courant (oh, Thesaurus.com, how do I love thee?) of my adventures in the far off and exotic land of Spain (well, not that exotic...I don't need any additional shots), I'm going to get back to that pesky research paper.
I do hope that you all find this as humerus (haha, play on words) as I do. Even if you don't enjoy my blog, I will enjoy writing it, and really, isn't that what really matters?
Ok, enough of this random stringing of words together and back to my paper! For real this time. Until we meet again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i LOVE all your parenthetical comments!!!! you better be keeping this up to date!!!! i will be checking faithfully!!!
ReplyDeleteWill do, boss. :)
ReplyDeleteI love you Sarah Oddie
ReplyDelete